THE ULTIMATE STAG PACKAGE- £200
ACCOMODATION – APARTMENT OR CITY ROOMS
FRIDAY NIGHT – BAR HOPPING
SATURDAY – BUS, HOVERCRAFTS & OUTDOOR KARTS
SATURDAY NIGHT – GUIDED BAR CRAWL & CLUB
STAG FREE WITH 12 PERSONS PAYING
STAG WEEKEND ON A BUDGET GUIDE
CHEAP STAG FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION IN EDINBURGH CITY CENTRE
If money is a bit tight for some some of the lads, you can still pull off a great weekend in Edinburgh.
Biggest issue is finding budget priced accommodation in Edinburgh city centre that will accept stags and Hens. Expect £18-£22 per night and Be prepared for bunk beds in big rooms and the requirement to pay a hefty security cash bond on arrival.
Next step up would be our City Rooms properties which will set you back about £25-£30 per persons per night. This would get you en suite Rooms with TV and separate beds (NO BUNKS). A security deposit of approx. £25 per person will be required in case of damages and because the lads generally behave a bit better as they want their deposit back.
If you get stuck finding somewhere contact Edinburgh Stag are also own budget priced properties in the city centre so we can offer some great options.
In case of delays, and because some of the Stag Group are likely to arrive at different times, keep the first night simple. This is a marathon afterall!. I would suggest a cheap activity like Bar Hopping where we can arrange time slots at some great bars clubs. Other cheap options would be a pub sports night with pool, darts and Dominoes.
Most activities will set you back about £35- £50 per person. Many of these are located on the outskirts of Edinburgh and beyond. These will require transport costing At least £10-£15 per person. To keep the price down for the lads you should consider activities in the city. Indoor Paintball is a great option or if you are feeling energetic Bubble Football or 5 a sides.
A Guided bar Crawl with or without our Beautiful Barcrawl Babes which is the deluxe option will tick most of the boxes. You will be collected and taken to a number of great bars and receive a free shot or drink in each as well as drink promotions. In case of emergency we can also arrange a Lap Dancing bar if required. The night will finish with guaranteed VIP entry into a club. Bar Crawl will set you back £15-£25 dependent upon how many persons and which option you require. The Bar Guides are with you for about 4 hours.
Another cool option is our Party Bus which will take you round the city stopping at a number of bars and clubs. Same idea with free shots and VIP club entry.
HOVERCRAFTS - TOP SELLING ACTIVITY IN EDINBURGH
Top 10 Reasons to Have Your Stag/Hen Weekend in Edinburgh
Want to get away from it all for your stag or hen do but prefer not to have the hassle of heading abroad? Then why not entertain the idea of Edinburgh as a destination for your pre-wedding do.
Easily accessible by road, rail and air – with cheap flights to Edinburgh on offer from across the UK, this ancient city is perfect blend of contemporary culture and time honoured tradition as well as having excellent access to Scotland’s great outdoors – meaning the area is an exciting option for fans of adventure.
Edinburgh Stag and Hen Activities
A stag or hen do in the city of Edinburgh can be tailored to suit any taste with something on offer for everyone, from the pre-wedding party animals to people who prefer an action packed adventure or those seeking a location to relax and recharge in advance of their big day.
Highlights of a stag or hen weekend in Edinburgh can include:
- Brilliant Bars– Edinburgh offers a wide selection of bars and clubs with all crowds amply catered to in the urban area. Popular pre-wedding drinking holes include Bond No 9 on Commercial Quay, the Queen Street Bramble Bar, and the award-winning Dragonfly on the Grassmarket.
- Cool Clubs – the city is also home to a wonderful club scene with a great selection of after hour’s venues on offer. Highlights of the Edinburgh nightlife map include the subterranean Departure Lounge held in Edinburgh’s well known “caves”, the Liquid Room in Victoria Street and Cabaret Voltaire in Blair Street.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting – this typical country pursuit can be easily accessed from a base in the city and offers a fun and competitive feature to any party.
- Paintballing – play war games with your wedding party and release a little pent up pre-wedding tension on a paintball outing with your stags or hens.
- Rafting – take a short trip out of the city and take to the waters on a fun and friendship enhancing rafting expedition.
- Canyoning – get the adrenaline pumping with an extreme canyoning jaunt in the countryside outside Edinburgh. Tackle the streambeds in energetic style with a mixture of sliding, swimming and scrambling along their course.
- Quad Biking – have a high-octane adventure on your hen or stag trip with a quad biking outing – why not organise a tournament for all those on the pre-nuptial tour?
- Golf – enjoy a round or two on one of Scotland’s world-renowned courses that are accessible from your Edinburgh base.
- Spa Treats – get some much need pre-wedding relaxation in at one of Edinburgh’s top spa facilities. Enjoy a bit of personal pampering and pre-wedding preening alongside your friends.
- Cultural Activities – take a tour of Edinburgh’s historic past, from the iconic castle to the underground lair of 18th Century serial killers Burke and Hare. Tour museums and galleries and soak up the soul of this special city or wander the streets and appreciate Edinburgh’s imposing architecture.
FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR EDINBURGH EXPERT
Edinburgh Stag and Hen would love to help you put together a great weekend for your mates. We offer a free consultation with John our Edinburgh Stag Expert. John is from the city to has personal experience of the best locations to stay at and things to see and do in Edinburgh.
LATEST REVIEWS FOR EDINBURGH STAG
Brilliant Weekend, thanks to all who made this happen. Boys loved the City Centre apartments what a great location!.George Wilson
Hi John – just to let you know that the stag weekend (18th-20th) went very well and I just wanted to thank you for your organisation. The accomodation, transport and activities were all spot on and contributed to a great weekend for all.Michael McGowan
Great highly recommended. The Rock Star package really ‘Rocked Out’. Making the CD was a blast.Caroline Jones
All in all a really great weekend. Thank you very much. Chris Everidge
Hello John! Just a note to say tat everything went realy well and felt likeit was organised brilliantly 🙂
Even though there was only 4 of us, everyone had a really good time and were happy – especially the rage buggies, fantastic fun. For future ref: 1 person per buggy, 700cc (upgraded from the normal models) reach 50miles an hour. They cost £15,000 each and when you race, you can take people over (up to 6 on the track during the practice laps) and its cracking good fun! Sam Mercer
John thanks again for arranging our Hen party weekend. Everything went wonderfully well. The girls are still raving about the apartments. What a great locationSusan Wilson
The lads reallly enjoyed the carting and the bus driver that they had for the day was absolutely great – clay pigeon shooting was ok – but could have been better – although I do think some of it was our fault as a lot of them had shot before which i should have maybe stated to you.Lynn Horn
Thanks it was a really good weekend everybody enjoyed them selfs the quad bikes were great fun and the paintball was good some explaining to do about the marks
we were well looked after on the friday night
thanks again robbie
All in all everything went pretty smoothly which once again I thank you for. A good time was had by all. Hope to have the pleasure of using your services again shortly. Kenny McLeod
Jay Jay Barton
John just a quick note to say the Hen Weekend went perfectly to plan. The girls had a lot of fun at the Makeover party (and drank too much champagne!) Pictures were lovely. The Shanghai club was perfect match for us so thanks for the recommendation and making all the the party arrangements.Jess Wilkinson
Thanks for arranging a fantastic Stag weekend- Everything was spot on. The budget package deal was incredible. Great hostel and the Bar Guides were a riot. All the best mate.James Sinclair
Edinburgh is a wonderful city. Friendly with plenty going on. In the words of Arnie “I’ll be back”.Tony Fernandez
Hi John, Just a quick note to say thank you very much for all your help in organising the weekend. Everything ran smoothly and we all had a great time. The hotel was great and ticked all the boxes and the staff were all very friendly. The comedy club and the bus were brilliant suggestions and went down a storm.